How May I Change Google Drive Folder Location
In the current era,almost everyone is using Google.People are using it’s each and every services because the output is really satisfying.Recently,Google has launched it’s application software “Google Duo”,it is quite amazing to use for HD calling.There are times when user needs help for the technical difficulties,there is need to dial help number.By using it,individual can connect with support team immediately.
There are number of issues which has been solved by the Google technical support team.Here,individual can the solution for one:
What is the method to change Google file folder location?
- Tap on the Google drive icon from the “System tray”
- From your “System Tray”,tap on the “Google drive” icon
- Select the option of “Quit Google drive”
- It is now required to move the Google drive folder within Windows explorer to the new location
- There is need to restart Google drive from “Start” and All programs”
- Google drive will warn the user that it can’t find the folder,tap on the Google drive icon again and select error”Google drive folder is missing”
- Now,the window will open up,select “Locate folder” and now find the new Google drive folder
There are times when individual will need additional for the above resolved issue,they should contact immediately with the support team.Tech support team is really helpful in providing the unique solution at the right time.They will analyse the whole problem and come on the conclusion that which technique will better solve the issue.Individual may have to pay some fee in exchange of getting solution from the live technician.When the individual will not get satisfactory results,there is no need to pay any fee.